MS Flightsimulator 2020 Framedrops/Stutters are fixed with MSFS Release 1.7.14.0

Goodbye Spad

General Discussions
Locked
Backyarddad
Passenger
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 May 2020, 16:59
Status: Offline

Goodbye Spad

Post by Backyarddad » 31 May 2020, 10:25

I was really hoping to be able to use this product, but since my panels do not work in XP11, but do work in XP11 if I do not use Spad, I was hoping to get some guidance here, but that failed.

How can I purchase a product when it doesn't work 100% and there is no support?

lesoreilly
Captain
Posts: 252
Joined: 31 Jul 2015, 01:07
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by lesoreilly » 01 Jun 2020, 17:56

Sounds like you are running 2 different applications that are trying to control the panels with the sim.....

That is like trying to use 2 different Video Call apps at the same time trying to use the same Webcam....they won't work since they fight with each other.

User avatar
thedazman
Betatester
Posts: 1770
Joined: 28 Mar 2015, 10:47
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by thedazman » 01 Jun 2020, 21:23

You say it works when you don’t use SPAD? So when you do use SPAD I assume you do the reverse and turn of the manufacturers drivers?
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
Image
https://fipgauges.com

Backyarddad
Passenger
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 May 2020, 16:59
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by Backyarddad » 02 Jun 2020, 04:43

lesoreilly wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 17:56
Sounds like you are running 2 different applications that are trying to control the panels with the sim.....

That is like trying to use 2 different Video Call apps at the same time trying to use the same Webcam....they won't work since they fight with each other.
This is nothing else that I have found. If I run the program then the radio panel does not work, kill the program, then it does.

Backyarddad
Passenger
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 May 2020, 16:59
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by Backyarddad » 02 Jun 2020, 04:43

thedazman wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 21:23
You say it works when you don’t use SPAD? So when you do use SPAD I assume you do the reverse and turn of the manufacturers drivers?
Um..no?

User avatar
thedazman
Betatester
Posts: 1770
Joined: 28 Mar 2015, 10:47
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by thedazman » 02 Jun 2020, 08:55

Backyarddad wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 04:43
thedazman wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 21:23
You say it works when you don’t use SPAD? So when you do use SPAD I assume you do the reverse and turn of the manufacturers drivers?
Um..no?
Then you may need to. I also assume you are using an xplane profile in SPAD? or one you created yourself?

Unfortunately I don’t have an xplane setup so can’t really advise better, perhaps an experienced xplaner can tell you where you are going wrong...
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
Image
https://fipgauges.com

lesoreilly
Captain
Posts: 252
Joined: 31 Jul 2015, 01:07
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by lesoreilly » 02 Jun 2020, 15:18

Backyarddad wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 04:43
lesoreilly wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 17:56
Sounds like you are running 2 different applications that are trying to control the panels with the sim.....

That is like trying to use 2 different Video Call apps at the same time trying to use the same Webcam....they won't work since they fight with each other.
This is nothing else that I have found. If I run the program then the radio panel does not work, kill the program, then it does.
If you turn off Spad.Next while running your sim and you are still able to use the panel to control stuff --- That means you have something running that is interacting with the hardware and the simulator.....

Do as Daz suggests -- Don't Run the Sim..Just Run Spad.Next does it see the panels? Can you configure the panels with functions?

BBQSteve
Flight Attendant
Posts: 48
Joined: 03 Mar 2017, 16:56
Status: Offline

Re: Goodbye Spad

Post by BBQSteve » 05 Jul 2020, 16:25

Sounds like XUIPC or SAITEK drivers are loaded and running.

Locked