Still working on the backlog of tickets. Please bear with me. If you have a licence-ticket that needs urgent attention update it to push it up.

A2A 182 Multi Panel

General Discussions
bobgoodwin
Passenger

A2A 182 Multi Panel

Post by bobgoodwin » 05 Dec 2019, 22:00

I recently purchased the A2A 182 and have been working on creating a spadnext profile. Thanks to some great work by other users and a little help from my elementary understanding of spadnext I've been able to put together a fairly decent profile.

However I continue to struggle with the Saitek Multi Panel. More talented users than I have been able to get most of the functions working and snippits have helped but I am still having trouble with some autopilot functions.

I've come to the realization that it's going to be quite awhile before I reach a level of competence which would allow me to create one. Should anyone have a profile they would be willing to share I would welcome the offer of assistance.

Bob

Hazza
Betatester

Re: A2A 182 Multi Panel

Post by Hazza » 08 Feb 2020, 13:15

Sorry Bob but only just spotted your post and realised I had an old profile lying around here somewhere :o
Anyway I have attached a Summary of how I set this a/c up for the Multi-Panel. I do have to say that I haven't flown this a/c for quite some time and not sure how good this profile is but it should get you started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers

Harry