Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Can't test when made a change

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
tammi87
Passenger

Can't test when made a change

Post by tammi87 » 07 Jan 2020, 05:34

Hi Team,

I kinda new to this SPAD.NEXT but really love it. I have figure out the software for the most part and was able to create basic profiles for the MFP. Problem is that them i made a change to a knob or buttons I can't test it like most YT videos. When i make a change and try to spin the nob it won't do anything or show anything on the SPAD.NEXT. When i press the TEST button my MFP goes nuts, it goes over all the numbers on the screen like in matrix.
Any ideas??

Thx

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Can't test when made a change

Post by c0nnex » 09 Jan 2020, 13:31

If you change knob or button the changes will be active immediately after pressing ok. If they do not work as intended the programming is wrong ;)

Hazza
Betatester

Post by Hazza » 09 Jan 2020, 20:47

As the Boss said it will be your programming. It can be very frustrating but once you get it right it is the best feeling! What specifically are you trying to program? If it is "default " type aircraft (i.e. those that use default FSX/P3D key mappings) there are plenty of online Snippets and the ones by Connex will work. If it is a complex aircraft (PMDG, FSLabs, CaptainSim, TFDi, MilViz, A2A, etc) then there have been a number of Online Profiles (of varying quality!) posted by other users.

If you need assistance just post back and I will help as far as I can

Cheers

Harry
Cheers

Harry

tammi87
Passenger

Post by tammi87 » 29 Jan 2020, 16:12

Thank you for an update. I was able to get that test portion to work. I have another small issue but will search here before i post it cause probably ran into the same thing.