Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

LVAR Update 6 times today

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
fsx1962
First Officer

LVAR Update 6 times today

Post by fsx1962 » 18 Dec 2019, 08:08

I have gotten like 6 messages today stating my LVAR are out of date. I select the update option it down loads 28meg of data and reboots my sim. How come i keep getting this. I dont think the LVARS are outdated 6 time s in one dat are they?

Regards,

Tom

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: LVAR Update 6 times today

Post by c0nnex » 18 Dec 2019, 13:14

The Message pops up if the LVAR Bridge is not responding for any reason. It does not always mean that it is not installed.
If the mesage pops up, check if the SPAD.neXt entry is in the addons-menu of FSX/P3D. Sometimes it's just a timing issue and restrating SPAD:neXt resolves it.
Also make sure that the "Pause sim if focus lost" optin in FSX/P3D is turned OFF.

If it keeps appearing open a ticket please

fsx1962
First Officer

Post by fsx1962 » 21 Dec 2019, 03:34

Ulrich,
in P3D the pause is titled Pause on task switch. I assume this is what you referred too. Yes Spad is loaded in the addon menu. though I =just noticed something that it failed to work correctly after i loaded a flight. So I am thinking it might be like you mentioned a timing issue. I have spad set to launch with P3D. should i try changing that. I could go back to manual launching it to see if that help?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 24 Dec 2019, 03:44

Depends on how you launch it.

Launch via a CMD file: OK
Launch/Kil via FSUIPC: NOT OK (Various reasons like Memory/COU sharing and not gracefully exit)

fsx1962
First Officer

Post by fsx1962 » 27 Dec 2019, 03:06

I think i have isolated the issue. It seems I am having an AI app that takes a long time to load. I just launch spad after the sim has launched and everything seems ok. I need to figure out what MAIW is taking so long to load. but thats a different story.

Thanks for the help