Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

ADF inactive to active

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
phmak
Flight Attendant

ADF inactive to active

Post by phmak » 20 Sep 2019, 12:45

I tried to configure my profile for the ADF in P3Dv4. The screens are all right, but I the inner and outer knobs are not changing the values and I cannot configure the knob to switch the inactive value to the active screen. Is there anybody who can help me with the exact lines for in the profile settings ?
Joop

thedazman
Betatester

Re: ADF inactive to active

Post by thedazman » 20 Sep 2019, 14:21

Got a feeling you can’t switch ADF frequencies in simconnect I think you have to edit the active

But don’t quote me on that.

In my gauges in setting the active for this reason

Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

phmak
Flight Attendant

Post by phmak » 20 Sep 2019, 16:51

Thanks Daz. In stead of simconnect, I have tried via FSUIPC and that was succesfull.

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 20 Sep 2019, 17:24

Interesting

I might have to revisit this on my gauges and see if there is a simconnect option, if fsuipc can do it I should be able to get the same results.

I know there was a good reason why I didn’t allow setting the standby and switch it to the active.

You got me thing why.....

Thanks Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

phmak
Flight Attendant

Post by phmak » 20 Sep 2019, 20:42

Daz , just to be accurate . I only have the active screen working with fsuipc, not the switch from standby to active. That I still trying to find out . Joop

zkiwi
Captain

Post by zkiwi » 20 Sep 2019, 21:51

It depends on the aircraft and how it is modelled. For the default aircraft it is possible to display the standby freq on the right display, adjust the value with the knobs and then use the button to transfer between standby and active.

Some add on aircraft either directly change the active freq or for some like A2A ( i think it was one of theirs) the adjustment knob is a three stage knob (100s,10s,1s) so i have not worked out how to change all three on that (i have inner knob set to increase/decrease by 1 and just have to scroll a lot).

When i am back on my flightsim computer i will upload a snippet or publish a working ADF setup.

Oh and using simconnect only.