Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

card ULTIMARC placLED64 not work

General Discussions
Oz Flyer
Betatester

Re: card ULTIMARC placLED64 not work

Post by Oz Flyer » 25 Jun 2019, 00:18

Toppe,
I see in another post you are having PC trouble so let me know if you still need help when you get your new PC up and running.
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
40+ year of Flight Siming.
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.
Hardware: Logitech, Saitek, Arduino 2560's & Leo's, BBI-32, PAC LED.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 25 Jun 2019, 08:49

hi, I just downloaded spad.next on another pc, I did as per the procedure, I performed DEACTIVE LICENSE first on the other pc and once the download on the new pc I entered the data of my COMPLETE EDITION license but says: licenseKey is not correct, can you help me please ??

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Post by Oz Flyer » 25 Jun 2019, 09:13

Sorry that one need to go to C0nnex.
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 26 Jun 2019, 13:30

toppe wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 08:49
hi, I just downloaded spad.next on another pc, I did as per the procedure, I performed DEACTIVE LICENSE first on the other pc and once the download on the new pc I entered the data of my COMPLETE EDITION license but says: licenseKey is not correct, can you help me please ??
If it says license key not correvt, than it is not in correct format or you mistyped something. Make sure it contains no spaces etc.

Mainly you can get two messages from the system:

Format not correct = Information entered is not correctly formated or mistyped to be a valid licensekey. (there is a checksum on it, if that does not match that message will be displayed before even checking if the key is a valid license)

not valid = The licensekey entered is not a valid licensekey (in terms of unknown to system). In this case open a ticket and I will have a look.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 26 Jun 2019, 14:33

ok i'm sure i've typed them right, i don't know if i've done the right procedure, i'll explain it to you:
1- I first typed DEACTIVE LICENSE on the one I had in use
2- I then downloaded SPAD.NEXT on the new PC, downloaded the TRIAL version, and from there I went to type in the registration data that didn't accept me,
maybe I had to download the COMPLETE EDITION in BUY and from there download the file and give it the data later ??, can you tell me which is the correct procedure? danke.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 26 Jun 2019, 14:47

please open a ticket via email including your order number, i will then check if any activation request from even reached the server.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 26 Jun 2019, 17:22

ok ulrich, I'll open a new ticket it this afternoon,as soon as I returned home, the subject of the ticket will be, " problems with COMPLETE EDITION license reactivation" danke ulrich.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 26 Jun 2019, 19:35

hi ulrich.I arrived home I rebooted the PC and put windows 10, I reinserted the data and everything seems ok, I update you thanks

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Post by Oz Flyer » 27 Jun 2019, 14:38

Toppe How's the PacLED board going?
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 27 Jun 2019, 17:33

hello oz.
then: it seems to work, at least one sheet of the 2 I have.
with one I did the test downloading the application of the ultimarc "Using the Supplied configuration / test application" and trying the leds with the brightness function one card works correctly the other not, (Monday they both worked), however, it seems that the problem if the value of the variables, I explain: for example if you go to Q400 or SIMCONNECT in spad.next to store an output example: lights starter output APU function on the left side is reported the value to be entered, example, 16> active - 0> off - 128 ON TEST, these values ​​I had made incorrect for which clearly the led did not light on, the strange fact is that I checked again and not always find the same value to that function. example: once on the output bleed function always of the APU there was no value "0", I went out and then returned and always on the usual voice there was 16 as an ON function, I don't know if I explained myself, (sorry my English) , for this I believe it didn't work yesterday I did some tests and on the ON function the LEDs lights on, but for example I can't turn them off, how can you think that certain values ​​are not always the same ?? thank you.