Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

X-Plane Log Error

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Rodbittar
Passenger

X-Plane Log Error

Post by Rodbittar » 09 Jan 2019, 08:01

Hi Folks,

I'm X-PLANE 11 user and I've have downloaded the complete version (trial) to manage my FIP's (I have three) and, so far, the software (SPAD.NEXT) is working as expected.

However, by looking in the X-Plane Log, I noticed SPAD.NEXT error that occurs repeatedly (hundreds times). I mean, the log is full of these same error (below):

at SPAD.neXt.Base.SPADBackgroundWorker.worker_DoWork(Object arg)
SPAD::WARN ServiceProxy: Connection closed
SPAD::ERROR Internal.BackgroundWorker: XPLMWorker [6]: Error in delegate: NetworkCommsDotNet.ConnectionSetupException: Error during TCP connection establish with destination ([TCP-E-S] 0.0.0.0:0 -> 127.0.0.1:8181). Destination may not be listening or connect timed out. System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8181

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.TCP.TCPConnection.ConnectSocket()

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.TCP.TCPConnection.ConnectSocket()

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.TCP.TCPConnection.EstablishConnectionSpecific()

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.Connection.EstablishConnection()

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.TCP.TCPConnection.GetConnection(ConnectionInfo connectionInfo, SendReceiveOptions defaultSendReceiveOptions, TcpClient tcpClient, Boolean establishIfRequired, SSLOptions sslOptions)

at NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.TCP.TCPConnection.GetConnection(ConnectionInfo connectionInfo, Boolean establishIfRequired)

at XPlane10.SPADServiceProxy.CheckConnection()

at XPlane10.ServiceWorker.BackgroundProcessingDoWork(ISPADBackgroundThread workerThread, Object argument)

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks,

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: X-Plane Log Error

Post by c0nnex » 09 Jan 2019, 14:29

You will need to enable Remote Connections in SPAD.neXt , and maybe need change the port accordingly to teh port SPAD.neXt has chosen.
https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-t ... plane.html

Rodbittar
Passenger

Post by Rodbittar » 12 Jan 2019, 05:16

c0nnex wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 14:29
You will need to enable Remote Connections in SPAD.neXt , and maybe need change the port accordingly to teh port SPAD.neXt has chosen.
https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-t ... plane.html
Hi cOnnex,

I've edit the file "SPADneXtConnector.sdm" (according to instructions in the link above) and since SPAD.NEXT and X-PLANE are NOT running on different computers I let the "LocalConnection: true” and replace only "ServerHost": to match my machine's IP.

However, It didn't work. So, I've run the wizard again just to make sure that SPAD.NEXT would understand that I was not running it on a remote connection but It didn’t work either. The X-PLANE LOG continued to show that same message multiple times, as you can see in the X-PLANE LOG attached (at the lower part of the Log).

Could you help me to find the problem?

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 15 Jan 2019, 17:31

Check Settings->Application->Expert in SPAD.neXt what port it states for the Remote-Connection. You need to set that one in the SPADneXtConnector.sdm

Rodbittar
Passenger

Post by Rodbittar » 16 Jan 2019, 04:09

c0nnex wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 17:31
Check Settings->Application->Expert in SPAD.neXt what port it states for the Remote-Connection. You need to set that one in the SPADneXtConnector.sdm
It's set 8181, the same port that is set in SPADneXtConnector.sdm. Just to inform that I'm running SPAD.NEXT and X-PLANE in LOCAL connection (same computer).

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 16 Jan 2019, 12:23

Open a ticket pplease. I'll have a look at the SPAD.neXt logs. Assumingly the port is blocked/used by another application and SPAD.neXt does not detect that

Rodbittar
Passenger

Post by Rodbittar » 17 Jan 2019, 23:11

c0nnex wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 12:23
Open a ticket pplease. I'll have a look at the SPAD.neXt logs. Assumingly the port is blocked/used by another application and SPAD.neXt does not detect that
I'm afraid I can not open the ticket because I'm still in the trial period (but I'm willing to buy it after trial).

By the way, do you think this error could be happening because I'm using TRIAL (complete) version?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 18 Jan 2019, 11:36

No the trial is identical to the complete edition license.
Please send SPAD.log from %APPDATA%\SPAD:neXt\Logs to support at spadnext.com

Rodbittar
Passenger

Post by Rodbittar » 22 Jan 2019, 05:54

I just opened the ticket. I opened within the SPAD.NEXT itself since now I have a registered license (I bought yesterday after the trial period has ended).

Thanks!

BasementFlyGuy
Passenger

Post by BasementFlyGuy » 22 Jan 2019, 20:27

Please post what you learn here, Rodbittar, as I have the same issue. Many thanks.