Hi Wesky, Indeed I didn't have the time, but I made some. And this is more a "by Dummies" guide...but here we go:
Some more info on how to assign FSLabs 320X button functions to Saitek panels with SPAD.NEXT
1. I am running FSX SE with registered FSUIPC and SPAD.NEXT
2. Get the applicable Rotorbrake codes from here:
https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index. ... -controls/
3. In SPAD.neXt on the PANELS tab select the Saitek panel you would like to assign functions to
4. On the selected panel click the required button you would like to use. Click "Add Event"
5. Choose from the menu that opens, e.g. "Pressed short"
6. From the new window that opens click "Add Action" and select "Send simulation-Event"
7. Select "FSUIPC ROTOR_BRAKE (FSUIPC:0001:041B)" this opens Configure Simulation Event. Now just fill out the applicable Rotorbrake code number (e.g. Beacon light on: 72477 in the "Parameter Value" box. Click "OK" and you are done!
TIP: You can set also set up the Multipanel quite nice to control the FCU. Example to increase IAS:
1. As per the above click on the mode selector of the MP while it is in the IAS position
Select IAS (Tuner: Clockwise turn)
The select Add action:
SIMCONNECT AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR (unit: Knots)
Operation : Increment
To Value: 1
Min/Max: e.g. 100 and 360
2. Add action in the same IAS (Tuner: Clockwise) window
Add the Rotorbrake 71219
3. Repeat the above for IAS Tuner: CounterClockwise turn
Note you can also Add event "Display Value"; AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR. However due to the "slipping" rotory encoder in the MP, the value shown on the MP won't stay in sync with the value on the FCU. However the function of the Tuner Rotary to control the FCU value works good.
TIP: To simulate the Push/Pull function I have assigned Short Press to the IAS mode button for Push, and Long Press to simulate Pull action.
I hope this helps. Enjoy!
Saitek HW: ProFlight Yoke (upgraded with springs and a LeoBodnar JC), 2 TQs, 2 RPs, MP, SP
Other HW: MFG rudderpedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick, DIY A320 glareshield (WIP; 3 BBI32s and 2 PACLED64s)