Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Notes or remarks column

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
krono
First Officer

Notes or remarks column

Post by krono » 10 Feb 2020, 06:49

Hi

I have been using your spadnext for quite a while. Some of my profiles can get rather complex and sometimes trying to remember exactly what I have done in a line is hard to remember other than the plethora of notes I keep on paper. Is there any chance that a remark column could be added to the main program page say in between the actions and priority.There is plenty of room on the screen to the left of events so room is not an issue. It would make it so much easier when programing to be able to look at a remark on the lines. This would also be a help for others that download a profile from someone else to understand the programing steps taken in a profile.

Thanks
Ken

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Notes or remarks column

Post by c0nnex » 13 Feb 2020, 11:00

Ther are several places to stick comments already.

For general documentation: Profiles->Edit Profile , there you can add a formatted Description
For events: You can enter a comment in an event and it will replace the technical view of the actions

But maybe a good idea to add a "device" comment box on the left (reducing the space for the devices a bit). I'll give it a shot in next beta update and see what you guys think.

krono
First Officer

Re: Notes or remarks column

Post by krono » 15 Feb 2020, 09:02

Thanks for the info Connex. Your time in this software is very much appreciated.
Ken