Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Switch + Multi Panel Lights (Majestic Dash 8)

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
AG Nex
Passenger

Switch + Multi Panel Lights (Majestic Dash 8)

Post by AG Nex » 04 Aug 2015, 22:35

Hi,

is it possible to get access to the landing gear lights on the Switch Panel? They just go green and stay green when flying with the Majestic Dash 8. They turned red and off at some point, but I don't know what I did and why they did it.

Same for the Multi Panel: Is it possible to configure the autopilot lights? It would be great if they will go off when the selected mode goes off in the sim. For example after IAS climb is done the sim switches to ALT hold. The IAS light on the panel should go off.

Great program by the way, without it the panels would be pretty much useless for me.

Cheers
AG

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Switch + Multi Panel Lights (Majestic Dash 8)

Post by c0nnex » 04 Aug 2015, 22:46

AG Nex wrote: is it possible to get access to the landing gear lights on the Switch Panel? They just go green and stay green when flying with the Majestic Dash 8. They turned red and off at some point, but I don't know what I did and why they did it.
Right now the gear lights are Hard-Bound to FSUIPC Gear State-Offsets. But good suggestion. I'll add that to the todo list.
AG Nex wrote: Same for the Multi Panel: Is it possible to configure the autopilot lights? It would be great if they will go off when the selected mode goes off in the sim. For example after IAS climb is done the sim switches to ALT hold. The IAS light on the panel should go off.
Hmm .. good question. I assume you are not using FSUIPC. Tis default behaviour for fsuipc offsets.
I'll see what i can do for SimConnect without reprogramming fsuipc ;)

AG Nex
Passenger

Post by AG Nex » 04 Aug 2015, 23:19

I'm using a combination of Spad.Next + LINDA + FSUIPC/mouse macros. I'll try and see if I can bind the autopilot buttons to FSUIPC, they are controlled by LINDA/Lvars at the moment. I think the Majestic Dash 8 is a bit of a special case, but I'm getting there :)

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 06 Aug 2015, 05:29

Well if the Flags are not provided through offsets it's currently not possible.
I'll add possibilities to configure the mode-poll as soon as the LVARS support is somewhere near finish or another reason shows up why it is needed ;)

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 06 Aug 2015, 06:33

Ok Changed my mind.
Configuring the button state-values will be available with next update. Change was much easier than expected.
(Just lvars not supported yet)

AG Nex
Passenger

Post by AG Nex » 06 Aug 2015, 22:09

Thanks a lot, you are doing a smashing job^^ Looking forward to lvars support. I'll have a closer look at the new features this weekend.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 11 Aug 2015, 11:58

Configurable Button-Lighting , Configurabe Gearlights, Configurable Pannel-TurnOff/On will be included in next update for 0.6.
http://www.fsgs.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=490#p1637