Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Refresh Devices

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
tompsg
Passenger

Refresh Devices

Post by tompsg » 18 Apr 2018, 23:06

Is it a big thing to add a device refresh button? If I plug a joystick after start of SPAD.Next, it is not recognize by it.

Viele Grüße,
Thomas

thedazman
Betatester

Re: Refresh Devices

Post by thedazman » 18 Apr 2018, 23:21

Is it a big thing to leave it plugged in? :-) or connect it before running SPAD?

I usually just restart SPAD, but I think re-loading the profile MIGHT do the same job?

Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

lesoreilly
Captain

Re: Refresh Devices

Post by lesoreilly » 19 Apr 2018, 01:30

thedazman wrote:Is it a big thing to leave it plugged in? :-) or connect it before running SPAD?

I usually just restart SPAD, but I think re-loading the profile MIGHT do the same job?

Daz

Some devices -- ie the Trim Wheel -- don't actually recognize until you move the for the first time. So if you boot up and then run SPAD then go to trim.....No Trim. This is part of the reason my trim wheel sits on the shelf now. The other is just how it is an Axis and not a Rotary so can be painful when you do the whole AP disconnect then go to manually trim and your nose goes way up or down because of where the trim wheel was.

That said -- yes you can close and relaunch spad after noticing this and it all comes up pretty fast.