Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Multi Panel Long Click suggestions

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
JohnBolten
Donator

Multi Panel Long Click suggestions

Post by JohnBolten » 26 Feb 2016, 21:38

Hi,
Although I am new to SPAD I have been a long time Flight Sim enthusiast.

Using the Long Click option I added the Toggle GPS drives Nav 1 to the NAv button. That has really helped flying more complex jets.

It would be helpful if Long Clicks could be used to sync the HDG bug to the current heading, IAS could capture current airspeed, ALT could capture current altitude. I have mouse clickable HDG and IAS sync buttons on my panel now and would love to be able to see the option show up in the SPAD.neXt menu.

Thanks for all your efforts!

BTW I have the Registered version of SPAD.neXt

thedazman
Betatester

Re: Multi Panel Long Click suggestions

Post by thedazman » 26 Feb 2016, 21:58

In the closed beta you can do that now.

Basically you can press a button (short or long press) and set any writable value to any readable value using conditions. I use this to set my Redline on RPM gauge to the aircrafts MAX RPM value at a click of a button

So you should be able to set the AP HDG from the current HDG

it's coming..........

Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

JohnBolten
Donator

Post by JohnBolten » 27 Feb 2016, 06:35

Thanks for the quick response. As a user who has paid for the license is there any possibility of being part of the beta?

Also, I have coded xml gauges for my own panels and can any of that coding in SPAD? Being new to SPAD any hints or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

JohnBolten
Donator

Post by JohnBolten » 27 Feb 2016, 07:04

One other quick question.... Can you access the FSUIPC Lua files through SPAD??? That would be helpful!

I really like SPAD.neXt a lot and can tell that a lot of thought and work has gone into it.

Thanks,
John

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 27 Feb 2016, 16:04

JohnBolten wrote:Thanks for the quick response. As a user who has paid for the license is there any possibility of being part of the beta?
Just Download in the Registered Users Section. The available beta is most of the time only a few builds behind the internal beta. http://www.fsgs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1466
JohnBolten wrote: Also, I have coded xml gauges for my own panels and can any of that coding in SPAD? Being new to SPAD any hints or suggestions would be appreciated.
SPAD.neXt is fully Saitek-Gauge compatible. Just add you gauges folder to the fip and that's it.
JohnBolten wrote:Can you access the FSUIPC Lua files through SPAD??? That would be helpful!
Well you can use the FSUIPC-Lua offsets to trigger Macros....