Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Requesting video or detailed documentation

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
midnitecwby
Betatester

Requesting video or detailed documentation

Post by midnitecwby » 08 Jun 2015, 18:01

Hello, first off let me say a very whole hearted thank you for breathing new life into spad. I am only requesting either a video or detailed documentation for the pmdg 777. I am asking because I am having a hard time being able to set up my Saitek switch and multi panels. Thank you for your time. Your friend in flight, Ken Hawkins.
Ken AKA Midnitecwby

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Requesting video or detailed documentation

Post by c0nnex » 08 Jun 2015, 18:09

midnitecwby wrote:Hello, first off let me say a very whole hearted thank you for breathing new life into spad. I am only requesting either a video or detailed documentation for the pmdg 777. I am asking because I am having a hard time being able to set up my Saitek switch and multi panels. Thank you for your time. Your friend in flight, Ken Hawkins.
PMDG Config is straight forward. Just select PMDG Offsets.
However, please make sure to read the FSUIPC-Dokumentation (~FSX/modules/FSUIPC Documents/Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf) about PMDG Offsets. There are some flaws, that the offsets will not be updated if you change to the PMDG after loading another plane.

The (soon to be relased (tm) ) registered version of SPAD.neXt will however support LVARS for the Panels,which will make life much easier with the PMDG's.

-Ulrich