Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Create programming documentation

Discussions about new feature ideas.
To request a new feature please open a ticket
Groschenbuegel
Passenger

Create programming documentation

Post by Groschenbuegel » 30 Jul 2017, 12:00

Hi folks,

As I updated Prepar3d to V4, I needed a replacement for the old SPAD. Fortunately I discovered SPAD.next and downloaded the Trial version. After 2 hours I realized that with SPAD.next I can program nearly every knob or switch on my Saitek panels and bought the P3D edition.

But what really annoys me is that you only have a "Getting Started" PDF with this. If I want to get the full "Create programming documentation", I have to upgrade to the Complete Edition for 56 $.

Come on, I don't need FSX, X-Plane or DCS function, I don't own these. 56$ just for a proper documention of all the stuff that I bought SPAD.next for ? That's ridiculous ! :lol:

So please think that over and maybe offer the documentation seperate for 10$ or so. I would be willing to pay that to acknowledge the good work you've done !

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Create programming documentation

Post by c0nnex » 30 Jul 2017, 22:43

There is a little misunderstanding it seems.
"Create programming documentation" will not give you a manual. There is none yet. It's on the todo list, and will be free for all editions when it's done.
"Create programming documentation" will create a PDF where your current programming of the buttons is documented.

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 30 Jul 2017, 22:53

I want to know how to program a multi panel for a spitfire in FSX, a BIP panel for a Learjet in x-plane and MCP for a 737 in P3D, a switch panel using lvars in FSW and yoke for and x-wing fighter in DCS.

If you could have a Manual to cover all programming of every panel for every aircraft in every simulator that would be good, thanks ;-)

Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

Groschenbuegel
Passenger

Post by Groschenbuegel » 31 Jul 2017, 15:49

Ah ok, so I'll be patient. Although not sooo much patience from my side, I already programmed all my throttles and yoke and it's not so hard at all, it works! :P
Next I'll try to adapt my panels to several planes. it's a lot easier to download some Profiles and to explore how other users have done it.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!