Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Reverse Thrust Bravo Throttle and Longitude MSFS

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
mkear
Passenger

Reverse Thrust Bravo Throttle and Longitude MSFS

Post by mkear » 19 Sep 2021, 08:27

I'm using MSFS2020, and in the process of configuring my Bravo Throttle quadrant with SPAD.NeXT. I have ot say it's a pleasure to work with this combination after struggling with other things for ages. SPAD.NeXT is robust, flexible, easy to work with and a joy to use.

However I have one issue that's probably staring me in the face but is eluding me so far. How do i set up the reverse thrust levers to initiate reverse thrust on a jet (at this stage I've only tried using the Longitude so I'm only assuming the issue I'm having will also happen with other jets) .

I've tried configuring the switches 10 and 11 (The reverse thrust levers are actually set up in the Bravo as switches) to tun on/off the events:
THROTTLE1_DECR_SMALL
THROTTLE2_DECR_SMALL
THROTTLE1_CUT
THROTTLE2_CUT
THROTTLE_REVERSE_THRUST_TOGGLE

But none of them , when switched on/off with the reverse thrust levers have any effect that i can see. And after hearing there's an issue sometimes with the reverse thrust buckets, I've checked that when the parking brake is off, and the engines are running, moving the reverse thrust levers doesnt generate reverse thrust without opening the buckets.

Have I missed something? IS there are trick to this I havent found yet?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia.