Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Problem to adjust altimeter in B763 FF of Xplane

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Angel De La Villa
Passenger

Problem to adjust altimeter in B763 FF of Xplane

Post by Angel De La Villa » 05 Jul 2021, 14:24

Hi, I am new to this forum and I have purchased license for this software. I have decided to register in this forum because I have a problem and I can't find the key. I need help. In the Saitek Multipanel, specifically in VS mode, I have configured on the display so that the values ​​of the plane's altimeter can be seen. However I try to create an event to adjust the altimeter with the saitek multipanel wheel with the value "sim / instruments / barometer_up" X-Plane Special Value: Begin Command and Parameter Value: 1 But when moving the wheel it moves quickly and returns another time to his position where he had it. Can somebody help me? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Problem to adjust altimeter in B763 FF of Xplane

Post by c0nnex » 05 Jul 2021, 17:55

The Value "Begin Command" means that X-Plane shall begin with the command, and REPEAT it until you explicitly send the "End Command". If you want to change tick by tick use "Execute Command", this will tell X-Plane to do the event exactly one time.