Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Spad/saitek conflict

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
BigPlate
Passenger

Spad/saitek conflict

Post by BigPlate » 14 May 2021, 09:27

Hey peeps. I'm currently using msfs2020 with saitek yoke/radio/AP and switches. I'm loving Spad but I noticed it's conflicting with the plug and play drivers (almost like it's trying to use 2 profiles at once) so I'm getting weird results. The only way I can fix this is removing the radio and AP from the control panel/ devices and printer page, then it works fine but the downside to that is once I close spad, it doesnt detect the device anyone and I have pull the usb and plug it in to "reinstall" it. I'm happy to do that but it's just a but counter productive. I've tried installing the logitech drivers too but still conflicts. Any ideas how to use spad exclusively without removing all the drivers?

Agent45
Passenger

Re: Spad/saitek conflict

Post by Agent45 » 23 May 2021, 22:38

Let me know if you find a solution. My radio panel flickers like crazy when I dial frequencies.

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 24 May 2021, 00:30

Having the Logitech drivers installed is your problem. Logitech and SPAD both driving the devices at the same time. You need to remove the Logitech software and NOT remove hardware from devices
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

swk1959
Passenger

Post by swk1959 » 08 Jul 2021, 00:44

I'm having the same issue but can't find a way to uninstall the logitech drivers, any help would be appreciated

Thanks

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 08 Jul 2021, 03:45

In apps and Programs uninstall the "Microsoft Flight SImulator Plugin" with the blue G next to it.

Shaggy361
Passenger

Post by Shaggy361 » 09 Aug 2021, 20:41

Hi all,
I'm using MSFS 2020, I uninstalled all Logitech / Saitek software from the system. Only the USB drivers are left - at least from my point of view.

But I'm still having the problems that MSFS controls the YOKE PRO and throttle quadrant directly, I'm still having the problem that SPAD and the MSFS are interferring with the same controller. Are there any hidden services which I need to remove manually? Is there anything I can check?

As I said, I have no more plugin installed...

Does anybody else is fighting with this problem?

Thanks...

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 09 Aug 2021, 22:33

You will have you remove the controller assignments manually in MSFS if using SPAD.neXt to control your hardware
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

Shaggy361
Passenger

Post by Shaggy361 » 10 Aug 2021, 08:11

Yes, thanks for this advice. So simple and easy - and I was not aware of it! Fighting with drivers and windows services for hours ;-)))

Works perfectly now…

I just removed all assigned buttons and axis on yoke and throttle in the MSFS itself and all problems are solved.

Thanks!