Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Circuits and MSFS

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
mikced
Flight Attendant

Circuits and MSFS

Post by mikced » 19 Mar 2021, 08:53

Hi

I am trying to learn the basics of the new circuits system with MSFS 2020. Having 25 + years with various Microsoft flight simulators I have grown used to assigning functions to my hardware contollers in SPADNEXT with SIMCONNECT, FSUIPC, LVARS and such. Although some of the SIMCONNECT values still work in MSFS 2020 many things wont work anymore.

Can someone please expaln this. I checked the systems file in my new Justflight Arrow III and I can see a list of circuits with various numbers but these are far from all things I want to assign. For example what to do when I want to assign a button for Fuel tank selector switch or open the cabin door etc.

I use the Honeycomb Alpha. in SPADNEXT I can still use SIMCONNECT to assign simple things like ALTERNATOR, BATTERY and FUELPUMP to my hardware, BUT say I want to use the circuit approach instead, how do I do that? :)

Thanks a lot for any help!
Mike