Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Problems with my Yoke

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Paulvanvondelen
Flight Attendant

Problems with my Yoke

Post by Paulvanvondelen » 08 Sep 2016, 06:48

Hello, I have a very strange thing. From one day to the other my Saitek flight yoke disappeared from my system. I do not see it anymore in the Spadnext program but also not in the Windows control panel. When I connect the yoke I can see the hardware under the device manager under HID list but with an exclamation mark. I tried rebooting and connecting to another USB port but no difference. Re-installed SPadnext but also no luck. Anyone has any idea what this could be. I'm considering to re-install Windows but I hope this is not necessary.

Thanks,

Paul.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Problems with my Yoke

Post by c0nnex » 08 Sep 2016, 18:04

See this thread: http://www.fsgs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5823
Problem is described there. Same Solution, just use this Driver instead of the Cessna one, if it is a Pro Yoke:
ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/ ... rivers.exe

Paulvanvondelen
Flight Attendant

Post by Paulvanvondelen » 08 Sep 2016, 19:47

Hello thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunatly it does not seem tow work. When I right click and install I get an error message : (translated from Dutch) Installation failed cause the functioncontrolprogram has not be defined for this device. I then do see an unknown device in my device manager. But I do not have the Saitek Yoke in the HID list anymore so I'm not sure where or how to browse to a Saitek....USB

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 08 Sep 2016, 20:31

Please run the "install" on the SaiBus-inf-file as well. Might be the SaiBus got deinstalled as well.
Then the install on the normal driver.
after that
Right click the unknown Device , Update Driver , Browse for driver , Select from list , "Show compatible .." should be on, and you should see them.

If you still have a problem then, i can offer to have a look via TeamViewer Session.

Paulvanvondelen
Flight Attendant

Post by Paulvanvondelen » 11 Sep 2016, 12:06

Hello cOnnex. Thanks for the reply. I run the SaiBus and that worked fine. Then I tried to install the way you described it (it took a while before I understand how to do that) and at first it did not work. If I select the Proflight Yoke I get an error that the INF file was for Windows 95 or a later operating system. I tried again and from the list I selected the Generic USB device and then it worked. I'm happy :-).
Thanks again for your excelent support.