Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Custom offsets, local FSUIPC.XML no longer works

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
TWIVEZY
Flight Attendant

Custom offsets, local FSUIPC.XML no longer works

Post by TWIVEZY » 30 Jan 2021, 16:37

Hi all,

For my homecockpit I use custom FSUIPC offsets. For quite some time I have been using the local FSUIPC.XML to have these offsets selectable by SpadNext. However since yesterday none of the custom offsets are showing in the UI. I have tried to put the XML at different locations as this had to be done once before after a SpadNext update. I have a few Packled64 cards that are controlled by SpadNext (latest release) for P3Dv5.

I hope someone can help me out. ATB

Vincent
Saitek HW: ProFlight Yoke (upgraded with springs and a LeoBodnar JC), 2 TQs, 2 RPs, MP, SP
Other HW: MFG rudderpedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick, DIY A320 glareshield (WIP; 3 BBI32s and 2 PACLED64s)

TWIVEZY
Flight Attendant

Re: Custom offsets, local FSUIPC.XML no longer works RESOLVED

Post by TWIVEZY » 31 Jan 2021, 08:28

Ok this is very embarrassing. My problem above turns out to be completely self inflicted. Somehow I managed to corrupt the second last line of my own local FSUIPC.XML file. This was why it was not recognised by Spad.Next. As I did not intentionally change my XML, I was not looking for the problem here. Problem RESOLVED.
Saitek HW: ProFlight Yoke (upgraded with springs and a LeoBodnar JC), 2 TQs, 2 RPs, MP, SP
Other HW: MFG rudderpedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick, DIY A320 glareshield (WIP; 3 BBI32s and 2 PACLED64s)