Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Unable to Maximise

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Funkymaggot
Passenger

Unable to Maximise

Post by Funkymaggot » 22 Dec 2020, 22:08

Hi,

I have just set my sim back up after about 6 months of not using it. Everything software wise was still on my PC, just dismantled. On starting and updating everything SPAD went through 2 updates. When I started it after the last update, it opened (or seemed to) Icon in systray was showing not connected and I had the icon on the taskbar, but no interface appeared. I clicked on the taskbar icon, nothing. I right clicked the systray icon and show and nothing happened. I shutdown and restarted the PC, still didn't work. I fired up P3D, systray show green and connected text. Still wouldn't show the interface. I backed up all of my settings, uninstalled and did a fresh install, still wouldn't work. Everything seems to be running OK, but no interface ever comes up. I even tried changing my resolution on my screen in case that was it, but I have used it at that resolution before (3840x2160) , it wasn't pretty but for how much it is used I didn't care.

Thanks in advance,

Mick.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Unable to Maximise

Post by c0nnex » 28 Dec 2020, 20:35

Delete the file %APPDATA%\SPAD.neXt\conf\WindowPlacements.xml
Most likely SPAD.neXt UI is out of bounds because of monitor configuration changes.