Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Y Axis Too Sensitive

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
kirkbauer
Flight Attendant

Y Axis Too Sensitive

Post by kirkbauer » 17 Nov 2020, 07:20

I have a new Virpil VPC WarBRD. This thing is incredible, and it works nicely with SPAD.neXt so far. My only issue is the sensitivity of the Y axis (elevator control). I'm testing in a Cessna 172 in MSFS 2020. I have calibrated the axis using the VPT tool. I also tried to edit the response curve in SPAD but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Basically, if I pull back or push forward on the stick the plane will respond very quickly, much more quickly than it does to controls on the X axis.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to tweak this. Is there something I should be doing in VPC Configuration Tool, or is SPAD Response Curve the place to do this? Or somewhere else? I wish I could easily post a picture, but in the response curve I shallowed it out by adding two points so that it is fairly flat in the center 50% of the input range.