Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

FS2020 & Radio Panel STBY Swap Issue

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
RobSchein
Passenger

FS2020 & Radio Panel STBY Swap Issue

Post by RobSchein » 27 Sep 2020, 16:24

Hi,

Saitek radio panel in COM1/COM2 or NAV1/Nav2, after dialing in a standby freq in the right pane, pressing the ACT/STBY button swaps the frequency until the button is released, then the freqencies are swapped back to the original settings.

I started with c0nnex's default radio panel (SIMCONNECT), and tried changing event of "Activate button pressed for short period..." from the default (COM_STBY_RADIO_SWAP) to (COM1_RADIO_SWAP).

It feels like the ACT/STBY switch is acting as a momentary switch (press and swap, release and swap back).

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: FS2020 & Radio Panel STBY Swap Issue

Post by c0nnex » 28 Sep 2020, 19:31

Looks like your Radio Panel is sending two events or is incorrectly programmed. Open a ticket (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4210) please

RobSchein
Passenger

Post by RobSchein » 28 Sep 2020, 22:04

Thank you, sir. Ticket created.

RobSchein
Passenger

Post by RobSchein » 30 Sep 2020, 02:16

With C0nnex' intuative guidance and hints, the issue has been resolved. This installation was on a new computer build, and I downloaded from the logitech web site, a "complete driver" package (I should have only installed the FIP driver). This installed a program called LogiFlightSimulatorPlugin.exe, which started whenever I started FS2020. So, in essance, I had two applications firing off events.

Thanks for the advice, c0nnex! Happy flying, folks.

Serial Crusher
Passenger

Post by Serial Crusher » 12 Oct 2020, 01:33

I'm curious about this one as well… I'm just getting back into it after a few months away and I thought Logitech updated their driver so these instruments showed up. But it doesn't

Serial Crusher
Passenger

Post by Serial Crusher » 12 Oct 2020, 01:33

I'm curious about this one as well… I'm just getting back into it after a few months away and I thought Logitech updated their driver so these instruments showed up. But it doesn't

metalholes
Passenger

Post by metalholes » 22 Oct 2020, 01:25

Hi, I also have the issue of the act/stby button not doing anything. The standby and active frequencies won't swap on com1/2 or nav1/2.
I only have spad.next running (i.e. I had previously installed the latest logitech driver for the Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in, but I uninstalled it, since spad.next seemed to be a good replacement.) However, I'm just not able to get the swap to work.

Could my previous installation of the driver from logitech have left something residual that conflicts with spad.next? Any recommendations on what I should do would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently using the 14 day trial and hope I can get this fixed before buying it.