Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Config stored somewhere in msfs2020

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Fredvasse
Passenger

Config stored somewhere in msfs2020

Post by Fredvasse » 01 Sep 2020, 08:12

As a former sim addict i have revived my hobby when msfs2020 launched. I had a bunch of old Goflight devices so I decided to give Spad a try. Installed the trial version and got some devices partially working. However after some trial and error with configs of buttons and lights I noticed some strange behavior in msfs. After a minute or so the panel lights in the virtual cockpit start to flickr on and off, and also the screens of the Garmins. Happens in all planes.
The behavior must be tied to some misconfig in Spad because now one of the goflight devices shows a device error in Spad. The strange thing is that it is still happening even when i do not run Spad and all Goflight devices are unplugged. This got me thinking. Is Spad writing some config to a file in msfs2020? For instance a simconnect config?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Config stored somewhere in msfs2020

Post by c0nnex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:24

SPAD.neXt makes no changes to any MSFS configurations or files.

If in MSFS the ui lights to flicker and finally go out, i would quick shot that the battery of the aircraft is empty or a aircraft part has a "failure"