Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

X52 HOTAS Axis cant make "Custom Axis" event?

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
GulKalle
Flight Attendant

X52 HOTAS Axis cant make "Custom Axis" event?

Post by GulKalle » 30 Aug 2020, 01:31

Hi.

Have some issues making events for my axis on my X52 Hotas?
I also have the Saitek trottle quadrant, and at that it works flawles... (also have the Pro Sw panel, no axis but it works fine to)
Only planes i have configgured in Spad is a couple fron the A2A simulation, w Accusim. P51, P47, spitfire for now...

If i make event as "standard axis" it works, but when itry to make "custom axis" event nothing happens. (tried both LVAR and SIMCONNECT actions) The thing is that last year or so, when i first configgured my saitek gears in spad, it worked fine. Just noticed it wasnt anymore...
Maybee its a conflict with FSX, as i have the controlsurfaces (Ail, ele, rud, tro) set in the FSX controlsettings? Al other events for all my gear is configured in Spad... But i have tried unbind joystick axis in FSX, restart computer and programs but still no luck.

Its not that big of a deal, manage to bind the axis to right event trough A2As input configurator for now, just wanted to know if anyone else run in to this or knows anything about it? (Would be esier to make backups and remember all the configs if reinstaled or something, as there is often some time that goes by between my siming "events" ;) )

Thanks. Regards Johan.
Saitek: X52 HOTAS. Pro Flgt rdr. Trottle Q. Pro Sw Pnl.
Gear: TrackIr.
Sim: FS2020. FSX A2A Accusim. DCS. IL-2 series. Rise of Flight.
Win10 x64. I5 4670K @ 4.3GHz on MSI Z87-G45 Gaming mb. 16GB RAM. GeForce GTX 1660 6GB OC.