Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Multi panel not displaying FS2020 info

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
FlyingDoc9
Passenger

Re: Multi panel not displaying FS2020 info

Post by FlyingDoc9 » 30 Aug 2020, 17:11

Has this problem (and it's obviously not just me) got you stumped? Please give us some indication that there might be a solution and that you'll be prepared to share it with us.
Cheers.
PS it is now just the same in FSX, though used to work fine with the pre-MSFS2020 version of SpadNext

Arran
Passenger

Post by Arran » 07 Sep 2020, 14:45

Same issue, display refuses to lit up, it did worked for me before the Simconnect update while using the trail version, but now i purchased SPAD.NEXT on the day FS2020 got its update that resolved the Simconnect issue, and the Display stopped working, and cant get it back to work.

Buttons and dails work just fine, and followed every step in the guides on adjusting the powersavings, and it did work. only thing changed where the updates you where getting, after i purchased SPAD.NEXt and had FS2020 updated.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 07 Sep 2020, 15:53

First of all there is no Post- / Pre-MSFS Version of SPAD.neXt.

Those issues are in no way SPAD.neXt related, SPAD.neXt just uses USB-Devices like any other software oin your computer.

Apparently Microsoft did changes to how USB Suspending works, and if Displays stay dark this is always an indicator for either the device being set into sleep mode by windows or a power supply problem.
For Multipanel this is usually a power supply problem if LED work, but display only is backlit.