Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Last action Executes on Startup

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
leinhto
Flight Attendant

Last action Executes on Startup

Post by leinhto » 03 Aug 2020, 00:16

I have this weird issue that after a session of flying and I shut down everything including PC, the next time I load up Spad.Next and execute the first command (Battery On via Saitek Switch Panel) Spad.Next executes the command but it also does the last action I took from the previous day, which is usually Close Door.

It's almost as if it cached the last action and executes it upon startup the next day
Anyone experience this? any thing I need to do to make it go away?

Thanks.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Last action Executes on Startup

Post by c0nnex » 03 Aug 2020, 06:27

Disable "Send Intial Switch Positions" in the device options

leinhto
Flight Attendant

Post by leinhto » 03 Aug 2020, 16:33

Thanks. Although that may not be the ultimate solution, it helped me see the issue. For the Switch Panel I need that option to be enabled to ensure when I boot up the SIM shows each switch position correctly.

The issue is that my door close switch is tied to a toggle (TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) not a direct command for open versus closed separately. I can't think of a condition to add on when it should be explicit for open versus closed.

Does anyone know of a SIMCONNECT or FSUIPC command I can use for main exit open and then close?

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 03 Aug 2020, 17:29

You will need to set up conditions -- I have had to do this for some of the lights as well that only have toggle commands.

For the switch on position you would check the condition of the Door being closed and if so then send the toggle command (this presumes you want to door open when ON if not then reverse the order) that way it will only send the command in this position if the door is closed.

For the Switch Off position you would check if the condition is not closed and if so then it will send the toggle command.

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 03 Aug 2020, 17:34

You should use door/exit simconnect variables to open close that way you don’t need to know the current state or you would need to add the condition to check if the door is open before sending a simulation event toggle

Search door or exit in the variable lists I think they work as a percentage 0 being closed and 100 being fully open

Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

leinhto
Flight Attendant

Post by leinhto » 04 Aug 2020, 14:40

It is fixed now. Using the variable for percentage open/close of door (FSUIPC Doors Open Flag) did the trick.

Thanks.