Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

simconnect

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Kody
Passenger

simconnect

Post by Kody » 30 May 2020, 11:19

Hi all

I've been having some problems with simconnect after perpar3d V4 or V5 Crashes Spad.next still thinks it connected. So the next time prepar3d is loaded it will not make a new connection. Until i exit perpar3d again and reload perpar3d then it will drop the connection and the reconnects I'am running this over a network and all latest updates . Any ideas or anyone else have this problem ?

Thanks

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: simconnect

Post by c0nnex » 09 Jun 2020, 13:07

hmm odd problem. SPAD.neXt will drop the connection if it did not receive any updates from the remote sim for a while or teh conection was closed.

Do you have any firewall's or such in between?

zkiwi
Captain

Post by zkiwi » 10 Jun 2020, 06:45

I get the same thing and think it may be that when P3D crashes SimConnect is not closed and continues to sit in the background doing nothing. If you shut down Spad and restart both Spad still wont see the info from the new P3D session. The only way to fix it ( for me) is to reboot the flight sim computer. I can leave the networked machine with Spad on it running and when P3D is restarted it recognises P3D again.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 15 Jun 2020, 11:59

If the crash happens, please check If tehre is still a Prepar3d.exe running in task manager. If so, kill it.

Kody
Passenger

Post by Kody » 15 Jul 2020, 23:46

No firewall running . Prepar3d can take along time to shut down. no perpar3d.exe in taskman

It can all so hangs up FSUIPC on restart and tell me i've loaded it twice sometimes.

The other issues is when i change aircraft spad.next will not change it on the scenario screen and will only update it with the flight has been loaded ?

Other issues I've noticed on the last windows update power management had been turn back on the USB hubs ? removing this stop saitek light show on startup.

Note : FS WideClient connects with out fail after flight start with out fail.