Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

BIP and Landing gear panel lights remains on?

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Clutch Cargo
First Officer

BIP and Landing gear panel lights remains on?

Post by Clutch Cargo » 11 Mar 2020, 21:05

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug but thought I would list it here for any feed back from simmers. I have all the Saitek/Logitech panels. Works great but the only thing I noticed is when I click OFF my Battery, Alternator and Avionics switches on my Switch Panel the lights on my BIP panel and the Landing gear lights (the three green dots), remain on? My Radio Panels and Multi Panel turn off as expected.

Is there some additional event/action that needs to be added either on the BIP or Switch Panel? For example, the Avionics switch seems pretty straight forward... two events: Switched ON (conditional) and Switched OFF (conditional).

Any ideas would be helpful,

Clutch

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Re: BIP and Landing gear panel lights remains on?

Post by Oz Flyer » 12 Mar 2020, 07:54

I do not have a BIP but as for the gear lights I have a "Main Bus voltage" in the "Execute action if" to turn off the light if the bus voltage falls below 20volts. Which will turn them off when all power is turned off or even if the batter get to flat.
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
40+ year of Flight Siming.
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.
Hardware: Logitech, Saitek, Arduino 2560's & Leo's, BBI-32, PAC LED.

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Post by Clutch Cargo » 21 Mar 2020, 22:48

Hey Oz Flyer,

First thanks for the response. Actually forgot to check back on this post. Now that I am stationed at home for the next several weeks (Corona Virus), I can play with my flightsim setup. If you don't mind can you elaborate a little bit further on what you did. I will follow your example on the gear up/down and apply that towards the BIP.

When I open up my Switch panel's Gear lever it has two actions... one for up and one for down. Am I to add an event for each movement? I found the "Main Bus Voltage" under FSUIPC but not an "Execute Action If" like for editing an event. Maybe looking in wrong location. Any walk thru would be most appreciated.

Clutch

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Post by Oz Flyer » 22 Mar 2020, 13:38

Hi Clutch,
I have add a main bus voltage test to each LED event.
LED on:
Led on.JPG
and off LED off events:
Led off.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
40+ year of Flight Siming.
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.
Hardware: Logitech, Saitek, Arduino 2560's & Leo's, BBI-32, PAC LED.