Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

PMDG737NGXu

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Sky Blue Flyer
Passenger

PMDG737NGXu

Post by Sky Blue Flyer » 28 Jan 2020, 10:40

Hi all, just enjoying my first adventure in the world of Flight Sim and Spad.Next.

I have managed to get my multi and switch panels working with the new PMDG737NGXu aircraft on P3Dv4 which took a bit of head scratching tbh!... I have a client server setup on an ethernet network which works really well and takes a lot of load off my sim CPU. I have uploaded the profile under my forum name and shown as PMDG737NGXu_Client_Server if anyone want any help or grab snippets.

The only thing I cant get working is the landing gear. The lever only goes to the centre 'off' position from down and not to the up position to raise the gear. I believe it has something to do with the lever lock. I have tried adding an event to set the landing gear lock to off as well as the 'Gear Up' event but it doesnt seem to work. Any ideas?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: PMDG737NGXu

Post by c0nnex » 30 Jan 2020, 17:01

hmm maybe there needs to be a delay after unlocking the gear. Did you try that?