Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Arduino UNO not Connecting to Spad

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Steve Horsfall
Betatester

Arduino UNO not Connecting to Spad

Post by Steve Horsfall » 20 Oct 2019, 06:54

Information for new persons experimenting with UNO and Spad.
Trying for weeks to get my UNO's to talk to Spad. When first connected I can select the COM port and set it up. When Screen is refreshed the COM Port dissapears and I cannot see it in the serial connection but is in the config file.
Serial Device.PNG
I tried this on the Sim PC with WIN7 and the Laptop with WIN10.Still the same result. I purchased another UNO thinking it was the device at fault, although it worked stand alone projects .
Lots of advice from cOnnex and Oz Flyer, as they had no problem, but mine are still not working.
With a bit of logic I worked out the PC's are OK, Spad works Ok and the UNO's are OK. Must be a problem with Arduino software although It verifed and uploaded with the Spad Demo program.
I finally removed CMDMessanger from the Arduino library and down loaded another version. Now both UNO's connect to Spad. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.