Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Warthog HOTAS buttons not seen

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
FlyDoc
Passenger

Warthog HOTAS buttons not seen

Post by FlyDoc » 05 May 2019, 14:15

I'v got some weird stuff going on. Not sure when it started (Windows update vs. SpadNext update). My Warthog HOTAS Joystick hat is not detected and the associated buttons when configuring SpadNext do not light up when in the N, S, E, and W position, which have functions assigned to them. Curiously NE, NW, SE, and SW are detected, but have nothing assigned.

On the HOTAS Throttle the airbrake switch is not detected in the fore and aft positions. The boat switch below it was working so I programmed that to work the spoilers. After saving the profile, it is now no longer functional.

Other buttons, like flaps, etc have functions assigned and seem to work.

When I check out the Warthog HOTAS functions in Windows USB Joystick settings everything works fine, all buttons are seen when clicked, as it also does in DCS. So it does not appear to be a hardware problem.

Help if you can!

FlyDoc
Passenger

Re: Warthog HOTAS buttons not seen

Post by FlyDoc » 05 May 2019, 20:44

More info on this problem.

I found that when I activated the default sim connect profile that I could see all of the buttons and hats on my Warthog HOTAS. I then recreated a new profile, using it as the basis. After recreating the profile for the HOTAS, it once again started losing the ability to detect button presses in certain buttons. This time it was the flaps extension button and airbrake switches.

Any ideas?

Thanks!