Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

SpadNext update caused huge issue!

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
kthomas805
Passenger

SpadNext update caused huge issue!

Post by kthomas805 » 30 Jun 2016, 15:00

I have had SpadNext for awhile now and have been using it without issues. Then after updating it to 9.2, I have spent the last 24 hours uninstalling and reinstalling Saitek drivers. Also having to fix the issue of Saitek plugin and Spadnext interfering with each other. Obviously I found out that the plugin interferes with spad and nothing works.

This all started because I was trying to figure how to create and configure new profiles. The software itself is so complex to configure even if I want to configure the smallest buttons, it's just complicated. After realizing that spad was no longer working I have had to uninstall spad multiple times and reinstall. I've had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Saitek drivers, which can be a long process doing it the right way.

My question is, if I can not fix the issue, can anyone use teamview and situate my Saitek and Spad software?

kthomas805
Passenger

Re: SpadNext update caused huge issue!

Post by kthomas805 » 30 Jun 2016, 15:02

And how do I uninstall the Saitek plugin? Not the drivers, the plugin?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 30 Jun 2016, 23:22

Assuming you will not use the Saitek SST profiler:

- Unplug all Saitek Devices
- Reboot
- Uninstall everything via Control Panel that has "Saitek" in its name/as publisher.
- Reboot
- Plugin one device after another, always waiting until you hear the "plong" and device-driver initialization is done
- Start SPAD.neXt
- Done

In rare cases this procedure will not uninstall the Saitek-FSX/P3D Plugin, in this case remove the "SaiSimFlightX"-entry from the dll.xml.

If you then still cannot get it to work, open a ticket at https://www.fsgs.com/support (or email support@fsgs.com) to schedule a Teamviewer 11 Session. I'm available 19-23 on Weekdays , 11-23 on Weekends (all times UTC+2 / German Time)

MichaelBrowning
Passenger

Post by MichaelBrowning » 01 Jul 2016, 09:09

I had the same problem. I updated to the new version and i lost everything. The only thing left working were my pedals and multipanel. It appears i had a short in one of my hubs which has killed my yoke, two fips, radio panel and autopilot panel. An expensive afternoon.