Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Problem with Cessna Yokes assignments

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Dark345
Passenger

Problem with Cessna Yokes assignments

Post by Dark345 » 28 Jun 2016, 22:14

Hello, I have two Cessna Yokes with their throttle quadrant. I used to assign some actions to buttons on both yokes/quadrants via SPAD.next.

From the recent updates this thing became impossible and very bugged. Yokes and quadrants are often not synced or very laggy, sometimes movements of axis won't generate feedback on spad, or simply sometimes they are shwon and listed but they are not responding at all. when the last of those happened buttons on quadrant/yokes became impossible to use.

ALL of my devices (two cessna yokes wiath quadrants, radio panel, switch panel, and two rudders) work well in Windows Calibrating software and in the simulator (P3Dv3). Tried to reinstall spad.next (It said:" [account already exists][?!] I had to remove the folder manually) but no luck.

Can you help me? I like SPAD but previous versions were simpler and easier, now it's full of stuff and bugs...
I'm registered user btw.. but can't post in that section of forum

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Cessna Yokes assignments

Post by c0nnex » 28 Jun 2016, 22:52

The problem is known and currently being worked on. Expect this to be addressed in next update.

If you cannot access the registered subforums, logout and login again to the forum. (assuming you added your order number to your forum profile)

MichaelBrowning
Passenger

Post by MichaelBrowning » 29 Jun 2016, 04:13

After the last update, I have lost everything. FIP not loading, Yoke and throttle quadrant gone. Prior to that everything was working fine. It seems that the drivers have gone. I plug in the device, computer dings and says driver not found. Really annoyed. Wonder if there is a way of downloading old version?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 29 Jun 2016, 22:19

SPAD.neXt will not uninstall any drivers.
If the computer says driver not found, that is usually a sign that you plug the device into a UDB3.0 Port.
Saitek Devices are NOT USB3.0 compatible!

Also if you have more than one device, make sure they all use the same driver-versions.

Dark345
Passenger

Post by Dark345 » 29 Jun 2016, 23:50

Oh and.. is it possible to copy one existent profile to another new one?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 30 Jun 2016, 00:49

Profiles->Select the profile you want to copy->New profile from this