Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Special A2A Accumsim Progamming

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
TynMahn
Passenger

Special A2A Accumsim Progamming

Post by TynMahn » 03 May 2016, 07:17

I'm trying to figure out how to assign the buttons on my Saitek FIP to change the fuel tanks in the C182 from A2A. The regular Fuel_Select_Set from the list doesn't seem to work.

This makes me think it is one of those stupid special A2A events.

Do I have to buy and install FSUIPC to make this work or is there some way to do it with just SPAD.next?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Special A2A Accumsim Progamming

Post by c0nnex » 03 May 2016, 18:01

You will need to use LVAR for the C182 to select the tank.

See here for a list of the LVAR: http://www.fsgs.com/wiki/LVAR_SUPPORT#a2a

TynMahn
Passenger

Re: Special A2A Accumsim Progamming

Post by TynMahn » 03 May 2016, 19:44

I see the FSelect182.... L VAR there in that list, but isn't that just the "output" L Var (the one that tells the switch which way to point) and not the "event" L Var (the one that tells the simulator which tank to select)? And, even if it is the correct LVar, How do I assign it to one of the FIP buttons?

When I go to bind an event to the button, it opens a windows with a bunch of options, "SimConnect" "some 737, 777, etc". There are NO LVARs in that list, even when I try to make sure that the LVAR box is checked and there doesn't seem to be a way to enter a custom "event" into the box manually.