Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Saitek Radio Panel - Vertical Speed Units

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Scotfree888
Passenger

Saitek Radio Panel - Vertical Speed Units

Post by Scotfree888 » 16 Mar 2018, 12:25

I have two Saitek Radio Panels one of which is used for normal radio and navigational purposes. The other I use to display inflight information such as Aircraft Height Above Ground Level, Aircraft Ground Speed and Vertical Speed.
I have configured the display panels to show these readouts when the top and bottom left hand switches are set to XPDR. However the default value for the Vertical Speed is ft/sec and I want the value to be in ft/min. I have edited the "Display Vertical Speed" action and set the units to ft/min but no matter what my aircraft is doing I get a zero reading all the time. If I reconvert the unit to ft/sec then the readout is clear and accurate.
It would appear there is a problem within the SPAD.neXt software and the conversion routine is not working.
I have sent two tickets to SPAD.neXt on this subject along with a copy of the relevant files from my PC but I have received no reply from them.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there an easy solution.