Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Beta Version

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
jockeyboy2_0
Betatester

Beta Version

Post by jockeyboy2_0 » 10 Mar 2018, 15:11

I read on the forum that the Beta version removes the duplicate of the Go-Flight MCP Pro.

I installed this and updated the Plugin as per instructions However it seems that the Plugin does not Communicate with Spad as well as the release version. When assigning a Commands to an event (Any command Even default) Spad.Next program freezes and then crashes.

Also Connex,
The support for the MCP is great, Is there anything I could do to Support other Go Flight modules, Currently I use the Pollypot software but in all Honesty its terrible compared to Spad.Next.

pretty sure it uses Goflights dll file to communicate. if you need me to trace whats been sent from the module or if you need the USB id's etc

Cheers

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Beta Version

Post by c0nnex » 13 Mar 2018, 22:10

Technically all GoFlight modules can be supported. Í have all the info I need. So far I did not complete that yet, as there are other more important topic to resolve first

jockeyboy2_0
Betatester

Re: Beta Version

Post by jockeyboy2_0 » 14 Mar 2018, 15:28

Lets hope you can resolve them Quickly as I am nearly pulling my hair out with the PollyPot software and its only been 2 days.