Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Access Denied

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
RCenteno
Flight Attendant

Access Denied

Post by RCenteno » 26 Jun 2015, 19:22

Good day: I am trying to download the new SPAD Next file latest release and I am getting an Access Denied message and unable to download. I am a registered user with username and password but it is not allowing me. Any way of fixing this? Am I doing something wrong? Help is appreciated. Thank You.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Access Denied

Post by c0nnex » 26 Jun 2015, 19:57

RCenteno wrote:Good day: I am trying to download the new SPAD Next file latest release and I am getting an Access Denied message and unable to download. I am a registered user with username and password but it is not allowing me. Any way of fixing this? Am I doing something wrong? Help is appreciated. Thank You.
I assume you have UAC enabled on you system.

Solution 1:
Grab the latest installer from the News/Announcement-Forum and just install it over your old version-

Solution 2: (to enable auto-updates)
* Navigate to the Installfolder of SPAD.neXt using the Windows Explorer (Windows+E) (Usually C:\program files(x86)\SPAD.neXt )
* Find SPAD.neXt.exe , right-click it and select "Properties".
* in the now open Dialog navigate to the "Compatibility"-Sheet.
* On the bottom of that page is a check-box "Run as Administrator" please check it.
* close the dialog with OK
* start SPAD.neXt via Double-Click (You might get an UAC warning) , and update should work as desired.

Be sure to read section 4 about UAC in the QuickStart Guide ( http://fsgs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=226 )

-Ulrich