Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

I give up

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
midnitecwby
Betatester

I give up

Post by midnitecwby » 13 Jun 2015, 09:11

I have have watched your videos explaning how to do everything, but what your not showing is how you do it IN FSUIPC especially with the PMDG 777. I have tried setting things to the 777 offsets. But what I can't figure out is how to bind everything in FSUIPC. alot of people these days don't fly the default aircraft. Is there anyone out there that can help me with this? PLEASE HELP.

Ken
Ken AKA Midnitecwby

dvlourie
Donator

Re: I give up

Post by dvlourie » 13 Jun 2015, 15:38

Don't give up. The learning curve is a little steep but well worth it! This product is really good and will enhance the time you flight a great deal. I need to ask fist that i hope you have the full - registered - version of FSUIPC? If not,spend the few dollars and get it. Also, you need to think about what you want each device to do - BEFORE - you start pushing buttons and switches. One of the nice features in the release which should be coming soon is the ability to pick your aircraft of choice and Spad will do the programming for you in a very basic way. You can always customize any setting you wish. Kee p trying and if you need any help just post your questions here and someone will help!

Mahohny
Passenger

Post by Mahohny » 13 Jun 2015, 15:39

Same here. Can't get it to work with the PMDG's. The SDK Broadcast is enabled and i have all buttons configured.
But the Displays don't read any values from the aircraft. Button clicks have no effect at all.
I have also a registered Version of FSUIPC. I use P3D, does Spad.next only work with FSX?
Would be great if someone can make a tutorial, imho i am too stupid to make the right config. :oops:
I like Spad.next and it is my last hope to get the PMDG777 fully working with my Saitek panels.

Markus

midnitecwby
Betatester

Post by midnitecwby » 14 Jun 2015, 00:19

Yes I have the full fsuipc.
Ken AKA Midnitecwby

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 14 Jun 2015, 00:25

Which PMDG are you trying to access, and which version is it?
Also have you checked, if it's working with the old version of spad? (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... Wwyd0J2Qmc)

As soon as I finished my Cockpit-Rebuilding I'll recheck PMDG Support.

-Ulrich

midnitecwby
Betatester

Post by midnitecwby » 14 Jun 2015, 00:44

I am trying to do the pmdg 777-300er, the problem I ran into with the old version of spad is my computer kept saying "runtime error 6 overflow".
Ken AKA Midnitecwby

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 15 Jun 2015, 16:46

Sent you an email, but got nothing so far...

midnitecwby
Betatester

Post by midnitecwby » 17 Jun 2015, 05:10

I didn't receive an email from you, could you send it in a private message please?
Ken AKA Midnitecwby

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 24 Jun 2015, 03:40

midnitecwby wrote:I didn't receive an email from you, could you send it in a private message please?
PM sent no reply within a week....