Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

action and reaction of the assigned commands

General Discussions
toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

action and reaction of the assigned commands

Post by toppe » 20 Nov 2016, 12:49

Hello.
if anyone can help me I would be grateful. I am using the Q400 the majestic with SPAD: next
now they are busy trying to assign with the board LEO BODNAR BUO836X commands overhead panel, some have gone well, others I just can not find a solution.
in particular with the CABIN ALTITUDE panel. the command of the FWD OUTFLOW.
happens that, (especially with LVAR target, but also sometimes with the Q400 target list, which should be written specifically for the Dash8) I can find the TARGET of SPAD.next, use the switch set to the LEO card and the command to the simulator moves regularly as the card's switch, but there 'no reaction to that command,
I mean:
if I move the potentiometer or encoder command FWD outflow, the reaction should be increased the RATE and decreased CABIN ALTITUDE parameters in analog panel CABIN ALT., well, it happens that I move the switch interfaced to LEO BODNAR card, simultaneously and appropriately also it moves the command of the overhead panel to the pC, but the parameters of the RATE and those of CABIN ALT remain unchanged, there 's never happened?
I hope I explained, I would be grateful for your help.
thank you.