Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Computer clock after GPU change

General Discussions
Heronjr
Flight Attendant

Computer clock after GPU change

Post by Heronjr » 31 Aug 2021, 03:05

I changed my GPU today, and after loading the airplane I received the warning to check my computer clock (?????). Then, I simply lost the profile of a complete device (Pro Quadrant USB), which I had to program it again. And about the RED warning above, I simply don't have time to details like these in this software, which I admire and use for years, but I think the programmer thinks he's the guy. Please, be more clear in your red statements, because I just did not understand your point.

I am really furious about loosing a whole device commands while subscribing yearly for this software. Was this about the Aug 29 release or about the fact I changed my GPU?

Regards

Heronjr
Flight Attendant

Re: Computer clock after GPU change

Post by Heronjr » 31 Aug 2021, 23:05

Never mind, I opened a ticket.

see ya

thedazman
Betatester

Re: Computer clock after GPU change

Post by thedazman » 31 Aug 2021, 23:51

Changing hardware can affect your licence as it alteres your hardware ID, but should not impact your profiles. If your profiles are that important I would recommend making a back up of them.

I thought the message about moving midi functionality between versions quite clear and only for those customers that bought complete edition just for the midi functionality.

Hopefully support will be able to resolve your issue if you haven’t already offended them.
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com