Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

fip gauge driver

General Discussions
zflyer
Passenger

fip gauge driver

Post by zflyer » 05 Dec 2020, 22:54

I found on the site the driver for my logitech fip gauge, I cannot fine it now can someone please point me in the right direction. i had the driver and closed down the usb as directed but had a hiccup and have to re install so some help would be much appreciated

thedazman
Betatester

Re: fip gauge driver

Post by thedazman » 06 Dec 2020, 00:45

Public Windows FIP Device Driver:

If you are having issues getting Windows to recognise your FIP Hardware, then install the drivers from the link below.

SUBJECT: Hardware device drivers for flight information panel.

Download FIP HARDWARE Driver from Logitech ( https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub ... rivers.exe ) and install.

SPAD.neXt is the only driver that will run my gauges. Other software that manages FIP will need removing:

In "Apps and Features" -> look for "Logitech Direct Output" or "Saitek Direct Output" or "Direct Output" and uninstall it. It has either one of those names depending on the version you installed.

Other software that manages FIP will need removing:
Before starting SPAD.neXt, start the services manager (Windows Key->"Services") and STOP the "Direct Output" Service if there.

Also make sure SaiFlightSimX.exe or LogiFlightSimX.exe are not running when you start your SIM, you can use the task manager to see if either of those apps are running.
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

zflyer
Passenger

Re: fip gauge driver

Post by zflyer » 06 Dec 2020, 18:35

Yes that works. Seems you have toload the appropriate drivers then disable the outputs on all the kit. The X52 Pro works however just using the drivers and agin disabling the outputs. Thanks