Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

New owner of Virtual Avionics MCP seeks help!

General Discussions
RiddlesdenLad
Passenger

New owner of Virtual Avionics MCP seeks help!

Post by RiddlesdenLad » 14 Sep 2020, 10:04

Morning all. I've just taken delivery of the VA MCP and have got it working fine with the default 737 in X Plane using VA software. However, I want to use it with other aircraft in X Plane and ultimately in MSFS2020 and from what I can gather Spadnext could be the answer - I don't think the VA supplied software will help although I maybe I'm missing a trick or two.

So I've downloaded Spadnext and when I run it all seems to goi fine, installs plugin into x plane and it sees my MCP. However, that's when things go awry. It looks like I should be able to apply a pre-configured profile for the MCP but there are only 3 options available and none of them mention the default 737. So I then look at the configuring from scratch and that is beyond me. I see there's a forum section for X Plane but I can't access it cos I haven't registered spadnext.

So a couple of questions:-

1) Am I correct in thinking that spadnext will enable me to use the MCP with several aircraft types in x plane, and in time MSFS2020
2) Are there other members here that are using the VA MCP with X plane that can help me get up and running properly please?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: New owner of Virtual Avionics MCP seeks help!

Post by c0nnex » 14 Sep 2020, 15:18

1) yes

There are quite "some" profiles for the MCP already:
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_12.png (31.56 KiB) Viewed 637 times