Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

First button press on PMDG 737-600

General Discussions
Warwick
Flight Attendant

First button press on PMDG 737-600

Post by Warwick » 05 Aug 2020, 02:22

Hi all,

I've noticed an interesting anomaly using the Saitek switch panel with the PMDG 737-600. The first time I press a button on the Saitek Panel (Battery or Beacon are the two I've tried), it also puts the Landing Gear handle down and the #1 Engine Start switch to "Gnd". It only happens the first time I press the button and If I put these switches/lever back to their correct position and cycle the button again it performs normally.

I don't know if this is a PMDG issue or a Spad.Next/Saitek one. Now that I know it's happening, I can manage it but it's rather annoying.

Doesn't occur on any other aircraft that I can remember.

I'd be interested if anyone else has come across this.

Cheers

Warwick

lesoreilly
Captain

Re: First button press on PMDG 737-600

Post by lesoreilly » 08 Aug 2020, 19:08

There is a setting for the switch panel to send all switch event states....This happens when you make your first switch event. Go into your settings for SPAD.NEXT and change the Switch Panel settings to have this disabled if you don't want this being sent.

Warwick
Flight Attendant

Re: First button press on PMDG 737-600

Post by Warwick » 09 Aug 2020, 00:08

lesoreilly wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 19:08
There is a setting for the switch panel to send all switch event states....This happens when you make your first switch event. Go into your settings for SPAD.NEXT and change the Switch Panel settings to have this disabled if you don't want this being sent.
Thanks Les, I've done that and will test it out today.

Cheers

Warwick