Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

A2A 182 Multi Panel

General Discussions
bobgoodwin
Passenger

A2A 182 Multi Panel

Post by bobgoodwin » 05 Dec 2019, 22:00

I recently purchased the A2A 182 and have been working on creating a spadnext profile. Thanks to some great work by other users and a little help from my elementary understanding of spadnext I've been able to put together a fairly decent profile.

However I continue to struggle with the Saitek Multi Panel. More talented users than I have been able to get most of the functions working and snippits have helped but I am still having trouble with some autopilot functions.

I've come to the realization that it's going to be quite awhile before I reach a level of competence which would allow me to create one. Should anyone have a profile they would be willing to share I would welcome the offer of assistance.

Bob

Hazza
Betatester

Re: A2A 182 Multi Panel

Post by Hazza » 08 Feb 2020, 13:15

Sorry Bob but only just spotted your post and realised I had an old profile lying around here somewhere :o
Anyway I have attached a Summary of how I set this a/c up for the Multi-Panel. I do have to say that I haven't flown this a/c for quite some time and not sure how good this profile is but it should get you started.
Attachments
Hazza - A2A Cessna 182 Multi Panel.pdf
(65.76 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Cheers

Harry