Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Gear lever with Realair Duke

General Discussions
Hazza
Betatester

Re: Gear lever with Realair Duke

Post by Hazza » 17 Mar 2019, 19:26

Thanks Lennie, a very sad time for us and especially the families of the victims.

As Les says 3 Green is what you want to see before landing.
Cheers

Harry

lennie
Flight Attendant

Post by lennie » 17 Mar 2019, 22:55

Great advice for an old pilot who never had a complex endorsement. Thanks lesoreilly!! Looks like I am good to fly!! Greetings from North Carolina!

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 21 Mar 2019, 19:41

lennie wrote:
17 Mar 2019, 22:55
Great advice for an old pilot who never had a complex endorsement. Thanks lesoreilly!! Looks like I am good to fly!! Greetings from North Carolina!
yes here in Canada we do not have "complex" endorsements -- PPL Single Engine covers all planes under the Weight category. Now High Performance does need a rating..

That said -- Insurance companies don't let you off that easy. I had to do 15 Hours of Dual (Flight Instruction) with a minimum 10 Take off and Landings with an Instructor plus then have them Sign Me off as type qualified before they would cover me solo. Funny point though is that the CFI does not require any time in Type.....Which I found weird....My CFI for this did have plenty of Time on Type.

lennie
Flight Attendant

Post by lennie » 21 Mar 2019, 19:46

Haha! Some things easier in Canada, and some are harder! Hope you get some Spring up there soon. We are drowning in rain this month.