Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

VJOY not working

General Discussions
Raphael
Passenger

VJOY not working

Post by Raphael » 09 Sep 2018, 20:16

I recently purchased SPAD Next for my Xplane since I use the radio panel from Saitek, I enjoyed the software even though it is a little overpriced. I configured it during its free trial period and it worked well and I was able to configure several profiles I needed. Strangely now that I've purchased the software my VJOY setups are now working and when I try to fix the problem it asks me to upgrade for a more advanced license. Well, if that is the case which I don't believe it is, it is very unfair, since there absolute nowhere they mention the software would have some limitations after my purchase. I totally understand I purchased only XPLANE license and that is fair, but restricting software's functionalities is not something you should do to a costumer. But again, I believe there's something wrong with my spad and I you guys might know a good solution for it.

Thank you

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: VJOY not working

Post by c0nnex » 03 Oct 2018, 17:56

When evaluating SPAD.neXt you will evaluate the full feature-set that comes with the complete edition of SPAD.neXt.
The vJoy-Support is part of that complete addition as is not available for seperate purchase.