Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

What SPAD.neXt provides and what not

General Discussions
c0nnex
Site Admin

What SPAD.neXt provides and what not

Post by c0nnex » 14 Apr 2016, 00:26

Since there seems to be a bit confusion about what SPAD.neXt will provide and what not,
here some clarification about provided profiles etc. by SPAD.neXt:
  • SPAD.neXt comes with basic default profiles for aircraft that I own and fly myself.
    • A FSUIPC and a SimConnect base profile that should be good for all default aircraft that come with FSX/P3D
    • A PMDG 777/737 base Profile (thanks to midnitecwby for the 777 one)
    • All profiles that come with SPAD.neXt DO NOT INCLUDE Yokes/Quadrant/TPM/TrimWheel programming. They only include MP/SP/RP. Userprovided proiles might contain additional devices.
  • Onlinesnippets for Yoke etc are available for some stuff already, so make use of it.
  • I will NOT provide snippets for every aircraft/device combination out there.
  • I CANNOT AND WILL NOT provide profiles for any aircraft I do not fly/own myself. Users of SPAD.neXt might eventually publish a profile for e.g. Q400, but there is no guarantee they will.
  • I CANNOT provide programming support for aircraft I do not own, and I WILL NOT buy an aircraft just to create a profile for it, or give support for programming it.
    • IF you want me to help you with programming a special aircraft, that I do not own, you will have to "donate" it.
  • I will NOT give support for user-provided/published snippets/profiles. The author of the snippet/profile is named in it, get in touch with him/her if you need help!
  • Please note: The FSUIPC-Implementation in SPAD.neXt is no longer maintained. No Support is given for FSUIPC-Specific Problems.
SPAD.neXt is a tool that enables you to use your hardware devices with literally any aircraft, but you will have to do the programming yourself, or find someone that does it for you and publishes a profile for it.
SPAD.neXt is NOT a mindreading tool, that knows what you want your yoke buttons to do.