Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Is there still support on SPAD.Next

General Discussions
Paulvanvondelen
Flight Attendant

Is there still support on SPAD.Next

Post by Paulvanvondelen » 06 May 2018, 13:29

Is there still support on SPAD.Next? I have raised tickets but never received a reply. Looks like a dead-end.

Rgds,

Paul.

lesoreilly
Captain

Re: Is there still support on SPAD.Next

Post by lesoreilly » 18 May 2018, 04:11

why do people make these posts????

if it was dead then you would not be able to use this community. Website hosting does cost money. Further it is apparent that the developer was going through some issues -- None of which was made public by him but was alluded to by others that had more contact.

He has been back on the site for a bit now and responding as best he can. I am sure there is a large backlog and he is prioritizing a path through it.

viggenas
First Officer

Post by viggenas » 18 May 2018, 21:59

Hello Paul,

Sorry for my english (google is my friend :mrgreen: )

Maybe before sending a ticket sometimes we find the solution by first asking the question on the forum. :roll:

friendly ;)

Paulvanvondelen
Flight Attendant

Post by Paulvanvondelen » 22 May 2018, 17:23

Why I made the post. Because I spend a fair amount of money to buy the product which includes priority support (according to the license agreement). So I think it is a matter of managing expectations and clear communication which both are not handled as I think customers can expect. btw I do use the product extensively and always try to fix issues myself first.

And yes I check the forum and sometimes raise a question. The last time I received a response that the issue could better be handled if I would raise a support ticket (kind of catch 22 situation).

Anyway I'm a big fan of the product but also worried about the support I received and what the future will bring.

Also very friendly, Paul

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 22 May 2018, 18:45

We are all a little worried about support, we are also all very worried about c0nnex’s health. If he wasn’t able to support SPAD he would have announced that and no doubt would take SPAD off the market place.

Unfortunately we all have to suck up the limited support right now and hope c0nnex finds enough time while still recovering.

Customers should only be raising drop dead urgent, can’t get any thing working tickets. This will help filter the real urgent cases from the fluff, which can be discussed on the forum. I have 15 tickets open over 7 months or more, which isn’t ideal but I know c0nnex is there looking at the serious issues in the back ground.

We can only ask you not to raise tickets unless a solution can’t be found in the forums.

Regards Daz
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

klisura
First Officer

Post by klisura » 14 Jul 2018, 13:56

Hello everybody, I have been away for long. Yesterday I updated my sim to p3d v4 and I reactivated spadnext that I used in V3 with success. But I found some bugs on the new aerosoft airbus professional. So I'm looking for support and I found this thread where I read that Ulrich has health problems. Hoping he is well now. Can someone update me with this software status?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 15 Jul 2018, 15:42

I am currently working on a major update for SPAD.neXt.
What is the issue with the new Airbus?

klisura
First Officer

Post by klisura » 22 Jul 2018, 08:52

Hi Ulrich,

first of all I'm happy to know you're fine!
There are no bugs with the new airbus, it was just me. I had the radio panel not working but I changed usb port and it is ok.
New bus has introduced some new LVAR commands, especially for overhead lights switch but with patience everything is now working again.
I could not live without spad.next
Thank you again for your amazing software!