Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

SPAD NEXT and AEROSOFT AIRBUS

General Discussions
saamy
Passenger

SPAD NEXT and AEROSOFT AIRBUS

Post by saamy » 12 Dec 2015, 14:26

Hello team,

Thank you for you wondurful work ! I have an issue, or request, i try to find any documentation or video to how configure Spad Next with Aerosoft Airbus.
i activate LVAR, but is still not working... all saitek panel button don't have effect on my cockpit.

Sorry if this topic is already discuss... but i don't find how to clear my doubt in your forum.

advance thanks

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: SPAD NEXT and AEROSOFT AIRBUS

Post by c0nnex » 12 Dec 2015, 14:32

Hi,

please see this thread ( http://www.fsgs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2044 ) about Aerosoft airbus.
(You will need to ad your orderid to your forum-profile to access that portion of the forum )

You will find a working profile there.

-Ulrich

saamy
Passenger

Post by saamy » 12 Dec 2015, 16:44

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
I use for the moment an version unregistred for test this software... It's not possible to use it with unregistred version to have an demo ?

Regards,

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 12 Dec 2015, 17:20

The Airbus profile is not a SPAD.neXt default profile, but user provided.
So I fear you will have to create your own for testing. (Also please note, that this will require SimConnect which is a registered version only feature)

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 13 Dec 2015, 21:01

saamy wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
I use for the moment an version unregistred for test this software... It's not possible to use it with unregistred version to have an demo ?

Regards,

Sammy,

Buy it and don't even think back for one second about it. Everyone used to say that the number 1 add on app that is the thing to buy first is FSUIPC. Well after that now is SPAD.Next though I will say that for a Majority of items I can say that I probably would never have bought FSUIPC if SPAD.Next supported SimConnect from the start.

Originally you had to have the Registered version of FSUIPC and SPAD.Next was still worth the money then. Now with all the features that have been added this is really the best bang for the buck. I will be having to add a second license soon for another instance of it so that I can run this on my Main System once the TPM is supported -- The UI and Plane/Multi Switch functionality is just so good -- much easier to use than FSUIPC it's self. So with SimConnect I am not sure I will even be using FSUIPC for Configuration any longer.

Les

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 13 Dec 2015, 21:06

You don't need a registered version of FSUIPC for the free version of SPAD.neXt. The unregistered FSUIPC will be enough btw.

TPM , Trim Wheel and Cessna Yoke coming in next patch.

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 13 Dec 2015, 23:35

c0nnex wrote:You don't need a registered version of FSUIPC for the free version of SPAD.neXt. The unregistered FSUIPC will be enough btw.

TPM , Trim Wheel and Cessna Yoke coming in next patch.

Yes I know you don't "need it" but there were other functions that were not yet available and I needed to be able to configure them better -- also for switching planes and controls.

Over Time I might be going to 3 PCs for all of the hardware, FIPs and Additional Monitors for other Instrument Displays.

Any chance of getting a Site License :) also considering moving to a "MultiSim" config where I have GA/Cessna and then Air Liner :) I could really start to rack up the number of PCs that I will want to run this on :)

So Awesome to hear about the TPM and Trim Wheel!!! Can't wait to hook those up via Spad.Next

saamy
Passenger

Post by saamy » 15 Dec 2015, 21:20

Hello guys,

I buy this product, it's Done!
I have the order ID where can i put this to access to A320 Aerosoft profile download ?

Regards

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 15 Dec 2015, 21:54

Just add it to your forum profile ( http://www.fsgs.com/forum/ucp.php?i=ucp ... ofile_info )

saamy
Passenger

Post by saamy » 15 Dec 2015, 22:35

Done:)